Saturday, 14 February 2015

Suede & Sheepskin




Sheepskin Coat | eBay
Bandanna | Charity Shop
Turtle Neck | ASOS
Skirt | eBay
Belt | ASOS
Shoes | Dr Martens
___

I have been a little reluctant to wear turtle neck tops/jumpers/dresses as one is a little chubby in the facial regions, but since deciding that I am going to dress for me and forget about the opinion of others, I am embracing the triple chin and going for it any way! Plus it's still cold out and turtle necks are fab for keeping warm!

Chubby chins aside, I am so so so in love with this orange faux suede skirt. It is rather short on me (tall girl problems) but I couldn't care less. The colour is so nice and it feels super soft to touch. It has well and truly become a wardrobe staple since buying it a few weeks ago!

To tie all the colours of the outfit together I love a silk scarf worn as a bandanna. This one was from a charity shop as do most of the scarves I buy. You can pick them up for only a few pounds and are a really versatile item to have and to incorporate in many outfits.



a HUGE thank you to the lovely Megan for using her posh camera and spending her free time to take these photos for me. Check out her website for other beautiful photo's including some she has taken for my sisters dance portfolio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. Aww you look gorgeous, not chubby at all! I love a good polo neck :-)

    Hunter // paisley-stripes.blogspot.co.uk

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little stunner! You totally can rock the turtle neck and that skirt is beaut!
    So happy to see you back in action and absolutely loving your new layout.

    Collette xxx
    www.shrewd-fox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you sweet pea! I need to try and stick to a routine as I miss it so much when I don't blog!!

      mwah xx

      Delete
  3. Ah yes, tall girls problems are the bane of my life! You look great though, love that coat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha I am glad I am not the only one! Thank you <3 xxx

      Delete
  4. I think the turtle neck looks amazing on you! The coat is stunning, and looks so cosy! Fantastic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you so much :) The coat is soooo nice and warm! Perfect for the British weather we have for 89% of the year aha! xx

      Delete
  5. I love this skirt, such a gorgeous colour! Love how you've styled the whole outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! You are looking fantastic by the way XX

      Delete