Monday, 14 July 2014

Biotherm Biosource Cleansing Milk











Rewind back to 2012 in the midst of the Duty Free gooodness, I stupidly confused Biotherm with Bioderma in the pressure of being rushed to catch my flight from Amsterdam to home. Can I just say this was the best mistake I had made so far in terms of skin care - EVER.

Struggling to find the Bioderma miscelleire water, I opted for the Biotherm Cleansing Milk. My skin after a weeks use had been totally transformed. It was silky soft with all my under the skin bumps vanishing by the day. Sadly when it ran out I turned my back onto Biotherm and opted to try various other lotions and potions.

As you can imagine, when you find that wonder product, nothing else quite lives up to it. It wasn't until I had a bout of terrible skin at the beginning of this year that I recalled the lovely, soft skin I once had from my previous skin saviour so I promised mysely that I would reinvest in a new bottle of the cleansing milk.

Retailing at around £12.50 for 200ml, the Biotherm Biosource Cleansing Milk is a smooth, milky cream that dissolves into the skin and gets to work on all the impurities for a silky smooth, clearer complexion - an excellent price for a product that lasts months with twice-a-day use!

I tend to remove my make up before I use any skin care products with cotton pads and miscelleire water and then go in for a deep clean with a cleanser. Biotherm really ensures that there is minimum to zero product remaining on the skin, preparing the face for toning, serum-ing and moisturising.

Since going back to Biotherm, I think it is going to take quite a lot to make me switch to something new. Whilst I admit I might try other brands, I feel I will continue to come back to the cleansing milk and now want to venture deeper into the Biotherm range.

So overall would I recommend Biotherm Boisource Cleansing Milk? Yes, definitely! I use the Normal to Combination version of the cleanser which I find works perfectly with my skin but there is a Dry alternative if you feel you skin is in need of a little extra hydration. My skin feels really supple after using the cleanser and I believe it is the main contribution to clearing up any issues I may of had before I returned to Biotherm. Of course I still get the odd blemish when Mother Nature comes knocking, but other than that I seemed to have tamed my unruly skin (touch wood) which I battled with a few months ago.

Amen for being a thicko and completely mistaking one entirely different brand for another! Must have been fate!


xox

Follow Me
Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a promising product. Thanks for the good review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) let me know if you give it go! // xx

      Delete
  2. awesome post!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete