Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Summertime Stationery | Santoro London*





Ever since I was knee high, I have loved stationery. I used buy a new pencil case every week and you know I had every scented gel pen known to man. Mmmm nothing quite like apple scented pens is there, ooh and pop corn. Bit difficult to write in white though! Any who - I love stationery; new pens, new pads and making endless lists with them just to see how my writing looks. Please tell me I am not the only one who does this?

Santoro London stocks really pretty and unusual bits ranging from slippers and pyjammas to some lovely pens, notepads, greeting cards and the most gorgeous ribbon sets - perfect for gift wrapping! I was fortunate enough to be gifted a few items which are perfect for brightening up your pen pot at work or desk at school.

To start with, I received this adorable 'Make Me Beautiful' greetings card which has the cutest little monkey with rollers in its hair playing dress up with a little girl. I thought it was so nice to receive along with the other bits. They stock a wide range of designs at different price ranges but I think their collection of black and white photographic cards are definitely my favourite. The inside is blank for your own message so these are great for any occasion or if you just want to do a spot of old school writing to let someone know you are thinking of them.

I then have this pretty pastel Watercolour Birds iPad sleeve which is a lovely thick Neoprene material. It fits nice and snug around my iPad and has a little flap to keep it from falling out. I really like the pattern on this and love the pastel blue edging. I do think you would still need to be careful whilst storing your iPad in this, whilst it will protect it from spillages and scratches, it is still quite soft so may not protect it from a drop - it is perfect for use in your hang bag to stop any bag crud getting on it and any unwanted contact from your keys or that necklace you chucked in there last week with the huge spikes and gems.

To match the sleeve, I have the Summer Garden ball point pen which writes like a dream. I was chuffed to find it has black ink as I hate writing in blue! It has a rubbery section which cushions your fingers nicely for heavy duty scribbling. For £4.99 it is probably on the pricier side of pens that I would usually go for but I think it would be a lovely little gift or bag essential.

Along with the pen, I received a really cute a5 Scottie Dog note pad. The design is really pretty and a great size to pop in your handbag - perfect for any blog ideas I may have on the go. The pad has a wipe clean cover to stop any spillages ruining the pattern but also gives it a nice structure too. Along with the pretty outside, the inside pages are different colours with matching Scotties.

Last but not least;I have a pack of emery boards which come in a set of 5. They come in a range of designs to suit most people tastes and again, are a great addition to a party bag or popped in your drawer at work to touch up any rough bits on your nails throughout the day.

For any of you wanting to purchasing anything from Santoro, they offer free delivery on orders over £40 (£3.95 if under) as well as shipping to the USA if you spend $80 or over ($8.95 if under). International shipping is calculated at the checkout!

Thank you to Santoro London for being so generous! Everything was packaged in such beautiful wrapping paper and was all very exciting to receive! If you want to see what it looked like, head over to my Instagram :)







 
In a bid to lose weigh, I am giving Herbalife a shot - take a look and share your experience if you have tried anything similar! // An outfit of the evening ft a bargain sale dress from New Look - OOTD // The most gorgeous pinky/nude lipstick - MAC Creme Cup
 
Follow Me

13 comments:

  1. how pretty! that ipad sleeve is sooooo cute :)
    and the apple scented gel pen though haha! my favourite.

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its cute isnt it ^.^
      apple always reminded me of shampoo aha!! xx

      Delete
  2. I love stationary as well! Have so many note books and don't use half of them. Love that scottie dog one :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stationery has always been my weakness - pencil cases particularly. this has nicely adapted to make up bags aha! xx

      Delete
  3. Hi :)
    i just found your blog now, and i really like it :)
    You have gain a new follower hehehe
    i invite you to visit my little corner, i will put here the link http://free-zing-time.blogspot.pt/
    xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stationary, and I love the term bag crud! These are really cute, I'm always reluctant to buy nice stationary because I have awful hand writing and just ruin everything!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha my bag crud is at an all time high at the moment aha! receipts and chewing gum wrapper haul coming along nicely! xx

      Delete
  5. Hey your not the only one who likes a bit of random stationary I love little cute pads and pens. But I never use them all! Love your blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sophie my little beauty <3 xx

      Delete
  6. Ahh I love the image on the card of the monkey :) the ipad case is super cute too.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loved that one too - i looove monkeys and thought the little girl was adorable!! xx

      Delete
  7. I'm obsessed with stationary! Will have to check these out!

    www.jadepixie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete