Saturday, 10 May 2014

Periwinkle Dreams | OOTN





One of my all time favourite colours definitely has to be periwinkle blue - a kind of powdery blue mixed with purple that I think looks so pretty.

I found this dress in the New Look sale for about £10.00 so a complete bargain I think! Unfortunately I was unable to find the exact dress however here is an alternative in the same colour which is also lovely. I decided on wearing tights with this dress as a bit of a change from the usual bare legs I opt for with a more dressy look like this. I really like the black contrast again the colour of the dress and have incorporated black and gold accessories to give a little more character to this outfit.

My beautiful bag is from Jolly Brown. I absolutely love it - the gold embellishment and detail against the crushed velvet looks so luxe and has swiftly become a new favourite of mine. It has a little strap so it can be worn across the body but can also be tucked in to become the perfect little clutch for all your essentials.
I love Jolly Brown Vintage, they stock amazing one of a kind pieces as well as stocking some really great brands such as Tatty Devine and Pop Boutique.

For the finishing touches I chose a simple gold chain necklace from Primark and my trusty Casio watch. I popped my hair half up into this weird kind of bun/nest type thing and completed the look with a smokey eye and slick of MAC Creme Cup lipstick.







Have a peep at the beautiful floral dress I was kindly gifted from Joe Browns // I did a bit of retail therapy in Bath and Body Works, here is my Haul! // In the market for a new daily moisturiser, this chap isn't too shabby! The Eucerin Dermo Purifyer for oily skin <3

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. This colour looks absolutely amazing on you! Suits you so much :)
    Love your hair also! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want your bag! I'm in love. Looking gorgeous as always!

    Saranne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous dress, it suited you very well, and so does the color.
    btw, your fringe looks nice on you.
    xxxx
    http://loadsof-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete