Monday, 21 April 2014

Club Tropicana | Joe Browns Tropical Rainforest Dress*







Floral is one of my all time favourite patterns so when Joe Browns asked me if I would like to style something from their online store I jumped at the chance.

Joe Browns has a real mix of everything to suit a lot of people both male and female of an assortment of age groups. Their designs incorporate a lot of floral and pretty paisleys so I was in my element. I have purchased from their concessions on the Debenhams website before for my Dad and was really impressed with the quality and designs available. They also have an outlet section which has some greats bits in too!

I picked the vibrant Tropical Rainforest dress which has beautiful shades of green, pink, blue and white on a navy background. As it is still slightly breezy in the UK, I have paired the dress with tights but come summer time I think it would look equally as nice with bare legs and chunky sandals or cut out boots.

The detail on the dress is lovely; it has scooped pockets to the front which isn't overly noticeable but adds a nice touch if you pop your hands inside. It also has an elasticated band around the empire line which makes for a nice fit. The fabric drapes really well and has a lot of give so you could always go a size or two down depending on how figure hugging you like your outfits. 

The signature love heart button on the front of the dress adds such a cute touch. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of this as I didn't even know it existed until I was taking the dress off. It is super cute and is a nice addition to the already really pretty frock.

I paired it with the oldest faux leather jacket known to man, I think I have owned it since I was like 15 - I am now 23! It has lasted so well for a pleather jacket and is only starting to show signs of all the love and affection I have given it for the past 8 years.  I also added my chunky spiked boots which I think add a nice contrast to the floral and injects more personality into the outfit. A black belt with silver hardware finishes the look.

As an added treat I thought I would share with you my top 6 items from the Joe Browns website. They have a lot of pretty and floral pieces as well as a fantastic range of necklaces, bags and shoes so I would definitely go have a look!




A HUGE thank you to the lovely people at Joe Browns for giving me the opportunity to try their wears! I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I did creating it as well as all the PixiRella readers too!

Be sure to go check out their site, the have a really cute gift section too so they really do have something for everyone.

Lots of love,




Follow Me

5 comments:

  1. ahh you little beauty!
    this dress is stunning and looks gorgeous on you :)
    I hope all is well dear.

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, I love the print!

    Check out my giveaway...

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress looks gorgeous on you sweetie, love the print!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that print, it is so lovely!
    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! That dress looks brilliant on you, absolutely love it! And even though the jacket is old, you work it!

    Love Saranne x

    ReplyDelete