Thursday, 10 April 2014

About a Boy - Tales for the Males | Kicks and Threads

Welcome to the first post for About a Boy - Tales for the Males, which if you haven't read the intro, you can do so HERE.

To ease myself in to writing for the other species, I thought I would do a post on male fashion for Spring/Summer 2014. And no - there are NOT going to be any of them long t shirt / dress type things. Leave those to us!



Light Grey Patterned Tee - Topman // Jersey Shorts - ASOS // Fred Perry Barrel Bag - ASOS // Adidas Originals - Adidas // MA1 Bomber - Alpha Industries // Washed Grey Skinnies - ASOS // Loafers - Dr Martens // Camo Polo - Fred Perry // Plaited Belt - ASOS // Ripped Shorts - Levis // Woven Sandals - Dr Martens


Even though we are heading into Spring, I really like greens and greys and think in cooler, comfier fabrics such as jersey, these pieces would be great transitional items whilst the weather is still a little drizzly. I am seriously in love with MA1 Bombers and really want an original rally jacket complete with rally badges. Getting my hands on one is proving to be a little difficult though.
I have tried to create a capsule wardrobe so you can mix and match the pieces. I have picked items which will go with basics such as plain tees or shorts you may already have in your wardrobe with interesting details such as the Dr Marten sandals which will look great in the summer!







NYC - A trip to the big apple! A post on my amazing trip to New York City // Tales for the Males Intro // Dr Martens Flora Chelsea Boots

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment