Monday, 10 February 2014

VDay | What To Wear This Valentines

Whether you love or hate valentines day, there is no escaping it! I am one of those people who say 'Nahhhh I'm not bothered about valentines day, its overrated, I'm happy to stay in - not fussed' but as soon as I get a card, get taken out or shown affection in anyway I am like 'WAHHH ITS THE CUTEST EVERRRR!' Yeah, so I suppose I'm a teeny bit bothered. It is true,  I equally like to spend it at home with le lover with a dvd and snuggles as well as being wined and dined; it is a little over hyped but its still a great excuse to treat yourself to a pamper night or a new outfit for disco dancing with the girls.

What ever you are up to this Valentines, here are a few outfit ideas plus other little additions to have a lovely February 14th xoxo

 
Onesie, £15.99 // Socks, £3.50 // Face Mask, £1.00 // Mango Body Butter £2.95 // Essie Nail Varnish in Peach Daquiri £7.99 // Emma Bridgewater Mug £19.99 // Floral Blanket £8.00

This is definitely my ideal cosy night summed up in one picture. Whether you are with your friends or choosing to have a snug night in with your other half, there is nothing nicer than settling down for the night with a DVD, a onesie and hot choc.


 

My favourite of the three by far! I love the Iris blouse which is from Topshop. It also comes in black but I love the light grey with flecks of bright orange. It is such a beautiful print. I really like these boots too, I have a similar pair which are a little less statement but I think these would be perfect to take you from day to night. I think this outfit would be great for a dinner date or drinks with your friends and could be dressed down with simple accessories for shopping or the cinema.Teamed with a coral lip, I think this would look beautiful. This shirt is number one on my to buy list!



Last but not least I have picked a few items for a night of drinks and dipping low with your favourite females. As Valentines is a Friday this year, I am sure there are quite a few of you who shall be taking this opportunity whilst love is in the air to nab your self a partner in crime whether thats for the night or for the long run. I thought the pretty pattern of this playsuit would be perfect for this with a little keyhole detail to add a flash of da booooobs! Of course I had to include my favourite nude lipstick of the moment which is MAC Myth; team this with a smokey eye and pretty fluttery lashes and you will have them queuing!


What is your favourite outfit? Do you have any plans for Valentines Day?







Fancy buying MAC Myth, check my review here // A simple OOTD ft. Doc Marten Flora's // Want to nose at what I've bought recently, take a peek at my Boots & Primark Haul

Follow Me

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post lovely! Still not sure what I 'm going to be doing! hehe! Beth xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these outfits, think the first one is what im most likely to be wearing on valentines tho!
    Lizzy | elizabethsophiee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very similar throw! I remember seeing that one at tesco and thinking, 'wait, I paid £15 when I could have paid £8?#dead'
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the last two ones, you picked amazing outfitts!

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete