Wednesday, 26 February 2014

OOTD | Dancing in the Deepest Oceans





ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HEY little loved ones and sassy minxes!

What would PixiRella be without a regular dose of clothes and outfit inspo?!  Today is this really pretty dress I brought from New Look. I really love the colour and style of this number; I think the shape is really flattering and I like the pockets which add a little extra interest. I was debating whether to go for it or not as check and tartan has been lingering around for quite a while but I am so glad I did as I think it is a great piece for both day and night and will be nice in the Spring/Summer and into next Winter. I plan to wear it out this weekend for my friends 21st with bear legs and stacked wedges or some flatforms I wore for NYE that you can kiiiiiiind of see here - what do you think?

I popped on some heeled chelsea boots also from New Look that are so comfy which you may have seen in my previous OOTD Post. For my jacket, I went for my camel coloured boyfriend blazer which is an oldie from Topshop. Its quite lightweight so isn't ideal for the horrendous weather that has been effecting the UK recently but luckily I chose to wear this on a reasonably dry day so all was well and dandy.

For make up I decided to opt for a smokey eye which I usually save for nights out but I've been craving dark eyes quite a lot recently. To tone everything down and make it a little more acceptable to wear to Tesco, I used MAC Myth which has swiftly become my favourite nude lip product.

Like my jacket? See another way I have styled it here // Get to know me a little better in 50 Facts // Check out my current favourite blush, MAC Melba

Follow Me

8 comments:

  1. WELL HI THERE GORGEY PORGEY :D
    Love your smokey brown eye and tartan anddddd just love this look :)

    Much love Munchkin <3

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giirrrllll my makeup is never Tesco appropriate haha.
    The whole outfit is gorgeous huni.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I need to have that dress Rheya, it's blood gorgeous, and it looks just lovely on you! Actually everything looks awesome! :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress really suits you! you look awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s.: following you on bloglovin from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even if tartan is just a trend and goes out of style, I would still be wearing it! And the shape is definitely flattering! The whole look just works, so sleek!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete