Thursday, 23 January 2014

OOTD | You and I, We Don't Want to Be Like Them




This OOTD was pretty casual with a kind of smart element from the boyfriend coat which is an oldie from Topshop. I really love the colour of this jacket and was a steal at half price in the sale - how could I say no!
To keep frostbite at bay, I chucked on this pretty scarf from a charity shop. I love the Burberry-esque colours and think it compliments the jacket nicely. Whilst mine is a cheap and chips copy, you can grab the real deal over at Suede and Velvet Vintage Clothing.

Under the outer layers is a pretty simple outfit. Both top and skirt are from River Island. I really like the texture combination of the winceyette tshirt and matte leather skirt. Mother dearest felt this skirt a little short but I figured I got away with it with the high neck top and tiggy tights.

For a slight splash of subtle colour I went for my dark red Dr Marten Kensington Flora Chelsea Boots which are now in the sale over at Asos! I would definitely recommend these as they are so comfy and sturdy; perfect for winter walks through puddles and dreary-ness. If you want to read more about them, a whole post has been dedicated to these beauts which you can read by clicking HERE!!

To complete the look I added a worn looking necklace which is again from a charity shop. It was brand new in the original packaging from Next and I believe I bought it for about £1.00. I really love the 'teeth' it has in a lovely brushed, old silver.


Like my boots, read more about them here. Prefer black Docs, read all about my snug Serena's // Get to know me better with 50 Facts About Me // My favourite nude lipstick - MAC Myth

Follow Me

Vote For Me
In the National UK Blog Awards and Make My Day <3
Thank You
xx

8 comments:

  1. this outfit is really really nice, you're so pretty too!! xxx
    http://oliviarose273.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous babe!
    Love the coat and boots :) xxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love this outfit! The coat and scarf tie in nicely with the monochrome look :) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite outfit of yours so far!
    You look absolutely gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so flippin adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your little icon come up on my dash and had to read your post straight away! You look fab! Loving the docs and boyfriend coat, they're a must have! You're the biggest sweetie putting S&V on here - I appreciate it so much. Cant wait till your next one :D

    Saranne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really nice outfit, I love the oversized blazer, the colour is fantastic


    xx


    www.vivalablonda.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rheya, as always my sweet you look GORGEOUS :) <3 Love this look

    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx

    Vote for me in the #UKBA14 // LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)
    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete