Saturday, 4 January 2014

Hello 2014 You Cheeky Monkey



To state the obvious, we are now in 2014... can we all just take a moment to let that sink in and accept that another year has passed us in the blink of an eye! I know I am not the first to say how quick 2013 went, but seriously, it seems like a few weeks ago I was sunning my self on holiday, creating PixiRella and celebrating my 5th anniversary with le lover. Mental!

So now I have got that out of my system, I would like to wish you all a super duper New Year! I hope that 2014 brings you every health and happiness & you achieve everything you set your heart on.

I apologise for my two weeks of silence in the blogging world, I was having such a fabulous time with friends and family; eating and drinking far too much, staying up far too late and sleeping in much later than I would like to admit. To me the festive season and the two weeks I am fortunate enough to get off work are dedicated to spending time with those who mean the most to me and sadly that meant that PixiRella had to take a back seat for a while, but I promise that now the New Year has arrived and all the excessive merriment is over, my blogging routine shall slip back into place within the next few weeks.

2014 shall hopefully be filled with many more adventures for you all to join me on, loads of fashion faux pas and favourites as well as beauty discoveries to share with you all. Fingers crossed this year will be the year I fly the nest and create one of my own and become a proper adult wahhhh!

I hope that you continue to follow and support PixiRella and the girl behind the blog, thank you all so much to those that have shown an interest in my posts and take the effort to comment and follow me and contact me through Twitter and Instagram, it means so much to me and makes all the effort I put into it all so very worthwhile.

To those who are new to my little wedge of the internet, WELCOME, I do hope you enjoy your stay and will come back to visit me again! Grab yourself a nice drink and a really unhealthy snack of your choice whilst the backlog of Christmas goodies are still lingering around, catch up on all my old posts and maybe treat yourself to a minxy follow? Be sure to say hello and follow me on Twitter too so we can be the bestest of blogging friends :) Who knows, 2014 might also be the year that a Blogger Meet Up is held for all those who which to meet this mad nut case in the flesh and hear my rambles rather than just reading them?!

A HUGE special thank you goes to Chanelle Jade, Collette, Saranne, Eleanor, Beth & Helen - you have all made my blogging journey a very happy place to be.  I wish you all the best in 2014 and hope that your blog continues to grow with success as well as any other ventures you may find yourself encountering. Thank you for being little internet friendies and being beautiful chickas - it's refreshing knowing that there actually are nice people lurking in the world!!

Soooo on that note, I hope you have a wonderful day and a magical year! Don't be a stranger and be sure to let me know if you have a blog or need a little helping hand getting started - I love a new read!

All my love and internet snuggles

 
 
 
 
 
In need of a new mascara? Check out this beauty bargain | Have you seen my Sunshine Tag? | Still need a little Christmas fix then see how I wrapped my pressies in December 2013
 
Follow Me
 
Vote For Me
 

6 comments:

  1. ahhhhh bubba <3 you made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
    thank you for your support as well and for being an amazing, super kind friend!
    wishing you all the best for 2014! x x x x x x x x x x x

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Rheya, the girl who is as beautiful as her name (I just thought this is a good time to tell you that I bloody love your name, love it) thank you so very much, it's been a pleasure, I hope everyone sees just how lovely your blog and you are!

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha thank you so much! would you believe i used to hate my name when i was little! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Aww such a cute post :) Happy New Year & all the best for it too sweetie pie.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you! And you beautiful!!!! xxxx

      Delete