Monday, 25 November 2013

Winter FLORA'ls


So if you have seen my two most recent OOTD posts you may of seen that I was sporting a pair of rather delightful Chelsea boots.

I know, I know, I have already bought a pair of Serena Docs but I didn't know which pair I liked the best and I was going to send one pair back but then whoops, I wore both pairs outside so that means that they can't be sent back and they are so comfy and pretty and I love the colour and I love wearing them with everything and I JUST WANTED TWO PAIRS!

I am sorry.

But just look!

In my defence I did get discount off both pairs and I have wanted them for more than I can remember. Plus docs are sturdy, good, reliable shoes that will keep my feet warm for years to come. I always buy cheapy boots and they never last, always letting the big, bad, splashy puddles in and giving my socks a little more than a drowning. Not pleasant!

So there we have it, a second pair or booties to add to my collection. I am going to stop kidding myself as well as all of you with the reasons why I bought two pairs. I just couldn't resist!

And before you all go crazy and say 'WHAAAAT?! What happened to Frugal Friday?', this crazy purchase was made before I decided I really needed to stop spending money and focus on saving and buying Christmas presents for my loved ones. Please don't hate me, it was a moment of weakness and now we can all go back to being super scrimpers together again and forget this ever happened.


Have a look at my first pair of beautiful Dr Martens | TAG! You're It! Check out my lip product tag HERE!

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. Impressive you got two lots of discounts. I really lke Dr Martens at the moment. They look so gorgeous with the little socks, may have to treat myself for Christmas!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love these! And why not, you only live once, that's my guilt free theory anyway ;-)

    Sophie xo soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh we all have moments of weakness & these defo look like they were worth it huni.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xxx

    ReplyDelete