Monday, 18 November 2013

Dermalogica @ Beauty900 | Tried & Tested





What you see here is a beautiful selection of Dermalogica treats that I was luckily sent from the lovelies at Beauty900.co.uk. Beauty900 are official, authorised sellers of all things Dermalogica and stock cleansers to masques to travel bags and shaving kits. Not only do they offer competitive prices to other Dermalogica stockists, but they offer free delivery and even 30 day returns. Their website is super easy to navigate; displaying products by category, skin type, product type and skin concern which enables easy access to the products best suited to you.

I already use the Daily Microfoliant which I love so was so excited to add these to my daily routine.
The first thing that caught my eye is my favourite of all the goodies which is the Special Cleansing Gel, the bottles states 'recommended for all skins types' however I think I sway to the description on the website that it is suited for oily-combination skin. My t-zone, particularly my nose likes to look like I have done a cross country run if I don't use the right products to tame it and this gel seems to work with my skin a treat.
Prior to receiving this, my skin decided to have a horrendous breakout of white heads and hard under the skin bumps. Since using this every morning in conjunction with the microfoliant, my skin has become a lot more tame with a nice glow.
The gel has a slightly sticky texture that I haven't experienced before with cleansers but this is no longer noticeable after a weeks use. There is a slightly 'spa-like' sent to the product which runs nicely throughout all the products that I like as it feels like you are really treating and pampering your skin.

My second favourite is the Multivitamin Power Firm which came in the Daily Radiance set. Due to being a happy and smiley soul, I have developed lovely wrinkly creases under my eyes. This has done wonders to relax and smooth out any fine lines and whilst they are not gone completely, I have definitely noticed my under-eye concealer doesn't half as crease as much as what it used to. You don't need very much, a little less than a pea sized blob did well to cover the desired area and sinks in quickly ready for other lotions and potions to be smoothed on over the top. This can also be used around the mouth, forehead and neck to prevent the aging process but as I don't need to use it so much in those areas, I can only recommend trying it for the eyes.

Another eye product is the Total Eye Care which has been working wonders alongside the multivitamin power firm. The light reflecting cream makes me look wide awakes and gives the illusion I have had a really good nights sleep even thought I may not feel it! It comes out in a light peachy, slightly salmon shade which erases puffiness and under eye circles. I pop this on every night and morning to hydrate, strengthen and smooth the eye area to prevent ageing. I had never really used an eye product like this before and have been really impressed with the results. Like the power firm, you don't need much at all, when I say the size of a grain of rice - even that is too big, think more one grain of couscous!

The other two products which came in the Daily Radiance set is the Dynamic Skin Recovery & a Skinperfect Primer.
I apply the Dynamic Skin Recovery in the morning after I have cleansed my face and before I put on my make up. This intensely hydrating moisturiser leaves my skin feeling nourished and soft ready for the application of my make up. It has SPF 30 which is great to avoid premature aging of the skin.

The last, but no means least product I have been fortunate enough to try is the Skinperfect Primer. This primer is primarily aimed at more mature skin which at the moment in time I am thankful that I don't have. I can, however, still apprectiate the benefits this primer has when applied prior to applying foundation; I am not sure if it has increased the longevity of my make up however it does slightly enhance the finish and gives a more illuminated glow. This is also a good product for those with sensitive skin as it is free from any artificial colours and fragrances.

A huge, massive thank you again to Beauty900 - I absolutely loved trying out the products and shall definitely be putting some of the bits on my Christmas list this year if I do not make a few purchases myself!

Be sure to go check them out as they have a great gift section which would be perfect for those who want to dabble with Dermalogica products or to give to those who are currently using the range a nice set as a Christmas pressie ready for the party season.

Let me know if you have tried or are going to try any of the products I have mentioned - what did you think?







Follow Me

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'm jealous, I really want to try these products! Especially the Daily Microfoliant! :D Also THIS is what I call samples! An amount that you can actually use enough to make a proper decision. I've had some sample sent which is literally just one sachet. It's like.. what am I meant to do with this?! Haha!

    Beth xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Glad you agree.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try this line for the longest time! Although I've never felt quite right about parting the cash. Might have to look into it a bit more. Lovely review :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dermalogica is such a great brand! I will totally use them in a few years when I focus more on ageing products!
    Great Review!


    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete