Monday, 21 October 2013

Wassup Doc.



So for a very long time now I have been after the perfect pair of boots that would see my through winter and will be a staple in my wardrobe for years to come. Seeing as I have lusted after Dr Martens for longer than I can remember, I thought it was the perfect time to take the plunge.

Whilst browsing the huge array of beautiful booties and shoes, I kind of got a little bit carried away and brought two pairs. Sadly the second pair were a little too big so have been sent off to be replaced with a smaller size. Fingers crossed!

The pair that do fit and are my feet's new best friend are the Serena boots that are lined with what is described as faux fur and are so snug and warm. They are like putting your feet into THE NICEST, softest rug that you can't help but squidge your toes into.

I decided to go for these as they have a subtle brushed antique finish which I really love and to me look a little more slender than the original boot. I originally thought that they would make me look a little stupid due to have long gangly legs and long feet but I actually quite like the chunky look.

I have been pairing these with everything and can't wait to put them through their paces when the snow and winter weather really sets. I do however keep wondering why on earth I have no money left for the rest of the month and blame the evil place that is the Dr Marten website when trying to save. I may have bought Taylor Swift tickets too. Oops :)






See what I paired these boots with, HERE || Missed my Summer Summary? Be sure to take a nose, read here
Follow Me

5 comments:

  1. Love this post! And those Docs are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could tell you just how jealous I am of these boots, they are so beautiful, in a doc martens, beyond cool kind of way!
    I so wish my bank account wasn't looking quite as dire as it is now, I'd love a pair, they seem perfect for winter! Never mind, I'll just come back every now and again and stare at yours... haha :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are LUSH.

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete