Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Don't Get Shirty.



Today I wanted to share with you this beautiful dress I was bought as a present from James for our 5th Anniversary. Along with flowers, THE cutest card he has given me to date and a trip to London, lunch AND dinner, I was fortunate enough to be treated to this little stunner.

I am not sure if it is a little embarrassing to admit, or just a little weird, but when I go shopping I never even usually try anything on in Fred Perry or any shop of that sort, I get a little awkward when it comes to spending large sums of money on myself (minus shoes) and as a result just admire their clothes from the comfort of their rail. But on this particular visit to the Covent Garden branch of Fred Perry, this dress really stood out and it was the last one in my size - eeek!

Off I skipped to the changing room and peeked out when I had slipped it on to drag James over to see what he thought, as you probably guessed he really liked it and said he would treat me. Now you might be thinking what is weird or embarrassing about that? Urrrrrrmmmmm, I then proceeded to cry aha!!!!! I was so overwhelmed with being treated to so many lovely things and then a pretty new frock, and a Fred Perry frock at that, something which I never thought I would own that I just got a little carried away with all these emotions and shed a little tear. Oopsies.

If the girl who was working in there on Sunday 6th October 2013 ever reads this and remembers this event then I apologise for being an emotional fool, James hadn't been mean (we joked that she probably thought we was having a lovers tiff), I hadn't found out my pet gold fish had died, just that I had a new dress. Sozza!!

Please tell me that at least one of you have had some random burst of emotions - don't let me be the only one!!!


Want a cute tartan skirt? Check out my new beauty HERE | What about a scarf? |
Want to relive the end of my Summer - have a nose at my Perfect Weekend in Hunstanton

Follow Me

6 comments:

  1. Aww love this story- sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary! I'm like that, I don't cry easily but when I do it's usually over something silly- not a soppy film like most people! xo

    Sophie at soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you make me laugh girl!
    this dress is gorgeous and you look amazing in it :) xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in this dress and I am literally in love with your hair color!!
    Hope you had a nice anniversary lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shirt is beaut! you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really sweet I wouldn't worry! Love the Fred perry range! Dress looks gorgeous on you

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also cry haha! It's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete