Friday, 20 September 2013

Peach On The Beach.









Thanks to the beautiful Zoella I had been on the hunt for Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in the shade 'Peach on the Beach' for quite sometime now.
Luckily on the spur of the moment trip to the beautiful yet dangerous place that is Boots, I finally managed to grab the brands very own take on the Chubby Stick.

As you can see in the photos above, the swatch on my hand is a lot darker than the example on my lips. I was able to create this light peach shade by layering it over a base of foundation; as this wore off and due to not having my foundation with me, the shade darkened and deepened throughout the day. Much like a stain, it made my smackers a deep orangey peach colour and was topped up to keep the sheen.

The colour pay off is really long lasting and comes in three other complimentary shades.
There is a bright pink, vibrant orange and vivid red so covers the majority of the main staple lip colours.

The consistency is  much like a silky lipstick. It isn't at all sticky or goopy and feels lovely and smooth when you rub both lips together.  The shine is really lovely also, it isn't overpowering or too in your face which makes it great for every day wear. You could also top it up with a clear or similar shade gloss if you like ultimate shine!

It smells delicious too which is always nice on something which you are putting centimetres away from your nozza!
If you have tried any of the other colours then please let me know what you think :)
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. This is such a nice color and it suits you perfectly! Do you also know the 'Lipcolor Butter' by Astor? You should try color '005 Pretty Poppy'. It's also peachy, but a little more intense. I think it would suit you also just as perfect :).
    xx Belinda

    www.fringe-buttercup.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to try these! love this colour it looks so pretty! xxx

    http://laurecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look's like such a pretty shade :)
    I suppose it's different on everyone as we all have different coloured lips. I hate the colour of mine, so I'd probably have to lighten them with a base of foundation or something. Nice little post lovely :)
    I've tagged you in my latest post! Let me know if you decide to take part.
    Chanelle Jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color! Do you know if they sell these online? I'm from the states but currently living in Japan. It's so hard to find products like that where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour, I love Bourjois Colour Bust lipstick, they are great! :)

    http://pinkbowsandbigsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is sooo pretty. It makes me really wish that lighter colors showed up on my lips :(

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour , very subtle xx

    ReplyDelete